Ask an expert

14 Jul 2005

hardened skin on ball of foot/under small toe
What can i do to prevent and treat hard skin on ball of foot
Answer 367 views
Foot expert

01 Jan 0001

whilst I run the ris of sounding sarcastic, you treat what you have with one finger by calling the South African Podistry assn 0861 100 249 and ask for a podiatrist in your area, Podiatrist are the best profession to see for this type of problem, we do it every day.
you will have the skin cut off (painless) and you may get some type of inner sole or orthotic
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.