Ask an expert

28 Jul 2005

have painful blisters between toes
I have painful sores betwen my toes and i have difficulty of putting on most of my shoes. How can i get rid of them?
Answer 374 views
Foot expert

01 Jan 0001

Without seeing them I cannot and will not recommend any thing over a website.
You will get rid of them by seeking professional help either your GP, a dermatologist or a Podiatrist (call The South African Podiatry assn 0861 100 249)
If it is painful and you cannot wear shoes it is clearly an issue that you need to treat dont waste any more time go to a professional
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9379 votes
67% - 19424 votes