Ask an expert

25 Nov 2004

Hi, Aries again
You said I should consult a Dermatologist or GP about my problem. Where can I find one on your website?
Answer 331 views

01 Jan 0001

Go to experts
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.