Ask an expert

01 Jul 2005

HIV test?
I would like to go for a HIV test where do I go? I am to embarressed to go to my family GP is there any clinics or places to go to in Pretoria?
Answer 413 views
guest expert on sex aids

01 Jan 0001

Hi 'Where to'

To find an HIV-testing site in your area, I suggest you call the toll-free HIV and Aids Helpline - 0800012322.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9439 votes
68% - 20025 votes