Ask an expert

22 Jul 2005

How to heal a swollen knee and feet, caused by a car accident?
My mother was involved in an accident, and her knee and feet were swollen what must she do, she went to the doctor but still?
Answer 342 views
Foot expert

01 Jan 0001

You dont specify what the injuries were, but you must realise that these can take time, and there is no instant fix. However, if you still are worried, then I suggest you go back to the doctor, or ask for a second opinion. Physiotherapy can be extremely helpful in cases like these. But I must stress that all of this is dependant on the nature of her injuries, and the initial treating doctor is probably the best person to ask for advice
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9472 votes
68% - 20294 votes