Ask an expert

23 Nov 2004

It is important to know......
"from pathologist"

It is important to know your age, etc. I am worried that it may be a small skin cancer. You will have to consult a dermatologist and maybe have it excised or biopsied.

55, had skin cancer. The pain has moved deep in. Would
the surface skin still tell a pathologist if it was cancer?

Could it also be a "fluke" ?

I know, a slang term implying an event so rare that it is not
even worth considering.

Not the intestinal or urinary kind like we see here.

Maybe from exposure to raw pork? Carribean....Hawaii ?
I swear, it is as if this thing had hatched offspring which
radiated outward between the skin and bone of my forhead.
Answer 372 views

01 Jan 0001

If you send any more questions of this kind your questions will be blocked on all health 24 expert centres.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9463 votes
68% - 20185 votes