Ask an expert

27 Jul 2005

Krom Tone
Ek het 'n probleem met my tone wat "krom trek", amper asof die spiere onder my tone korter word, en die tone na onder trek. Dit veroorsaak pynlike eelte.

Ek het sowat 5 jaar terug 'n redelike groot operasie gehad op albei voete, om "bunians" te verwyder, en ook om my tone reguit te maak. Dit was die tweede operasie. Dit blyk egter asof dit nie suksesvol was nie.

Is daar enige prosedure wat hierdie probleem sal kan oplos?

Answer 1,805 views
Foot expert

01 Jan 0001

Reply in english
Joey I sympathise with you after two operations it sounds as if you back at the beginning.
Please go to an orthopaedic surgeon BUT please try find one who has a specific interest in the foot and ankle, not a general orthopaedic practice, their experience and focus is key in getting this right
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.