Ask an expert

29 Nov 2004

Lower back pain
I've been having a lower back pain on my left side for almost a month. It feels like a sharp object, it will not go away unless I take pain kellers. Do I need to consult?
Answer 352 views

01 Jan 0001

The sooner the better.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.