Ask an expert

23 Mar 2007

Hi, please could you advise (hard without consultation) what lump like tissue matter could be on top of yr foot at the ankle could be.
Answer 286 views
Foot expert

01 Jan 0001

You are right I cannot say without a consultation, please show this to your Dr or a podiatrist.

Please call the SA Podiatry assn 0861 100 249 for referral to a podiatrist in your area
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.