Ask an expert

10 Feb 2004

Hi Doc

Maybe you can help me, I have a little round mark on my neck that looks like a red blister, but its not a blister. Its been there for about 6 months now and doesnt change or go away. Antibiotical creams doesnt help. Do you know what this might be?

Answer 387 views

01 Jan 0001

Any skin growth that is new, looks red or changes colour needs to be evaluated. I would advise you to consult with a dermatologist. The mark or blister needs to be checked for size, colour, shape, before we can know what it might be.
(Dr Chase Webber ND)
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9360 votes
67% - 19293 votes