Ask an expert

03 Feb 2004

Men and breast cancer or lump on breast discharging yellow bloddy substance the lump is painfull and niple retracted breast swollen
Can men get breast cancer?What should one do when one develops a lump on one breast and it discharges a yellow bloody substance when squezeed.
Answer 419 views
medical money

01 Jan 0001


While I have referred this question to a more appropriate specialist, men can get breast cancer and I would go and see my GP immediately.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.