Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
03 Mar 2004
Natural aids for Scleroderma
What have you seen help scleroderma and its symptoms the most. Have you heard much about the effects of the sympathetic or neurosympathetic systems and balanceing these functions to improve scleroderma.
Scleroderma is a difficult condition to treat with natural medicine. Some patients have found benefit from using the herbal Gotu kola - it helps with skin health; as well as the essential omega oils found in salmon oil and evening primrose oil; and finally a good vitamin B complex that has PABA at a good dose.
(Dr Chase Webber ND)
(Dr Chase Webber ND)
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Type 2 diabetes: Sitting can cause problems with blood sugar levels, so get up and move
- How quickly do we become unfit?
- Mixing Pfizer and AstraZeneca Covid vaccines increases mild side effects, early results show
- Covid-19 virus a triple threat: Study exposes how it outsmarts the immune system
- Trying to cut down on your meat intake? Experts suggest you should just look at it
- Phase 2 of SA's ambitious Covid-19 vaccination drive gets underway countrywide
- If Zuma is ready to go on trial, why is he bringing another doomed case against the NPA?
- State capture: Geoff Makhubo denies his influence was bought
- Covid-19: Govt scrambles as third wave looms
- Serjeant at the Bar | The JSC should not claim it can preserve the legitimacy of the judicial system
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9476 votes
68% - 20327 votes