Ask an expert

28 Jul 2008

Pain under the chest
I' m a 39 year old male and started to have discomfort pains under my chest. The pain is in a form of a circle from under my chest to under my belly. I feel bloated all the time. Any idea what it might be?
Answer 339 views
natural pain relief doc

01 Jan 0001

Hello Zaza,

One should never guess or mess around with chest pain. See your GP immediately.

Once your GP has ruled out an internal cause I would then advise you to see your nearest osteopath for a musculoskeletal evaluation.

Visit for more information.

Best regards

Dr Guy Ashburner Osteopath
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9371 votes
67% - 19385 votes