Ask an expert

21 Apr 2006

Painfull feet
Hi Doc

Just a quick question, i am a 30year old lady and according to BMI i am overwieght Since the birth of my daughter 4 years ago i have very painful feet this is the area between my heels and my toes more especially if i wear flat shoes for a long time, high heels feel better, should i do xrays coz the painfull areas feel lumpy i rub often but it wont go away. where can i find affordable doctors or physiotherapists who can look at my feet in the JHB area.
Answer 356 views

01 Jan 0001

Hi Lulu

Same answer as your grandmother - I imagine you have very similar postures and manners, so I would like you to check out and we can chat further

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.