Ask an expert

23 Nov 2005

My brother have a problem with his panchreas. He have been confined 2 times because his panchreas was swell up. Did his panchreas will be recover? I'm worried.

Answer 422 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Lou,

Your brother must be in the care of a physician for this sort of problem. Pancreas disorders can be very difficult to treat. As I do not know the cause of the swelling, I cannot tell you what to expect. For this information, you will have to ask the doctor who is treating your brother.

I hope he does recover fully.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.