Ask an expert

06 Feb 2004

Penis Enlargement
I need to know if this procedure is done in SA and what is the cost of and enlargement procedure and what options are there
Answer 384 views

01 Jan 0001

I don't know of anyone still doing this procedure in South Africa.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.