Ask an expert

06 Dec 2004

phsychologists in my area
Hi I would like to go and see a phsychologist in my area but I cant seem to find anyone,I stay on the eastrand,in JHB,South Africa.Please could you suggest a few options for me please as it is quite urgent. Thank you.
Answer 305 views

01 Jan 0001

Sorry Tanya - This section is on Physiotherapy
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.