Ask an expert

21 Jul 2006

Possible wart
I have this little wart-like growth on my toe. It seems to me like a wart and is very painful. It is raised with a slight indentation in the centre of it. Oh and by the way it is on the underside of my toe. especially after a long day on my feet it is very painful, probably due to being squashed into a shoe! What do you believe it is and how do I treat it.

Thanks for the help.
Answer 321 views
Foot expert

01 Jan 0001

It could be a wart or a corn, you really need to go see a podiatrist to a) get it diagnosed, and b) get the appropriate treatment.

Get referred to a podiatrist by calling the SA POD ASSN 0861 100 249
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.