Ask an expert

21 Feb 2004

Protruding Ears
What can be done and what cost. Does it require hospitalization. ow long
Answer 365 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Bakkies,

This can be corrected successfully with a surgical procedure, that could mean an overnight stay in hospital.

Cost estimates are not possible without a clinical assessment.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
31% - 9518 votes
69% - 20819 votes