Ask an expert

17 Jul 2006

Red spoys / dots on skin
I dont know how to describe this little red blood spots . first only a few now all over my body. I am 45 . Any ideas on it ?
Answer 370 views

01 Jan 0001

If there is bleeding into the skin you need to see your doctor. He/she can confirm that there is actually bleeding and perform the necessary tests.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.