Ask an expert

27 Jan 2004

Shaving has caused my face to go black underneath and this gives me a two- tone look. What can I do to Normalise this condition?
Answer 306 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Manip,

Please consult a dermatologist.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.