Ask an expert

10 Nov 2006

Skin condition
What is it an idication of if a person's fingertips looks as if the skin is coming off. It looks like blisters that were punctiored, but is not a blister.
Answer 367 views
momentum expert

01 Jan 0001

Dear Magdel
It can be psoriasis or epidermic keratolysis - try using a barrier cream ( ask your pharmacist) or low dose cortisone cream.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9428 votes
68% - 19907 votes