Ask an expert

28 Jul 2006

Small manhood
I'm 32 years but I've got this small manhood it makes me not to enjoy sex, not to mention my girlfriend. I don;t even feel that i penetrated her when we have sex, she has also confessed she doesn't feel me. I have thought by this age I would have fully grown like other men, but it seems it has come to a halt. Now i have this inferiority complex when we had to make love, knowing i will not get satisfied and i won't satisfy her. What can I do to add some length and thickness to my manhood and to regain my confidence, i have tried different penis enlargement treatments they always advertise on newspapers but they don;t seem to work. Please advise. When it's cold like now it's more worse because i struggle to get it out through the zip when i want to urinate.
Answer 356 views
Life Coach for Men

01 Jan 0001


There are many gimicks on the market to increase the length of your penis. Please consult with a Urologist to see if they can help. There are penis extension operations where the ligaments that support the penis are cut to free up some of the penis shaft that is kept in the body - this may be an option, but ask all the questions and get the advice of specialist.

You have said that it is affecting you and men have different sizes of manhood. If need be, consult a psychologist.

The cold does make our penises smaller, so don't worry about that.

Mike Lacey-Smith

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9467 votes
68% - 20215 votes