Ask an expert

29 Jun 2005

soar feet
soar in thecentre of the feet
Answer 345 views
Foot expert

01 Jan 0001

There are many possible answers to this one, you need to consult with a podiatrist, unfortunately with the amount of information you have given me I can do no more that tell you where to go for help
The South African Podiatry Association 0861 100 249
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9362 votes
67% - 19330 votes