Ask an expert

23 Mar 2007

sore foot
My one foot is very painful and swells up on top ie above toes and below top of foot. I am a runner and am flat footed. X-rays turned up nothing. GP has no idea. Where to from here?
Answer 284 views
Foot expert

01 Jan 0001

You must see apodiatrist to address theflat feet, but ask your gp to check you for a stress fracture with a bone scan
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.