Ask an expert

24 Feb 2004

sterilisation reversal
vasectomy done 4 yrs ago would like to know if any possible way to have further children
Answer 327 views

01 Jan 0001

It is possible to have the procedure reversed. Consult a urologist.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.