Ask an expert

18 Nov 2005

swolen feet
please help i have pains in all the joints of my body, what cause adrenalglands to be sore
Answer 335 views
Foot expert

01 Jan 0001

I think you need the help of a specialist called a rheumatologist please ask your gp to refer you
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.