Ask an expert

26 Mar 2007

swolen & painful feet
I am suffering from swolen ankles and sore feet. I have had 3 operations on my feet and the result is dislocated tows and a pain in the middle of my calve. I did go for a scan to check for blood clots - nothing! I am currently using anti-inflamatory tablets as well as pain tablets. I am in need of a spesialist who specializes in feet only. Must be in Pretoria/Johannesburg/Cape Town. Please advise me.
Answer 379 views
Foot expert

01 Jan 0001

Sorry for the delay in respomding I was O`seas
Please phone the SA Podiatry assn 0861 100 249 and ask Gina to assist you with a specialist in those areas
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9433 votes
68% - 19974 votes