Ask an expert

26 Feb 2004

Where do I find a physiotherapist
Good day. I have pain in my back, and want to go for physiotherapy. My lower back is "hollow". Do I have to see a doctor first? Is there somewhere a list of "accredited/approved" physiotherapist? I am staying in Edenvale
Answer 326 views

01 Jan 0001

Hi Louis
You can try Roger Meredith at Medi-Health works 011- 453 8646
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9433 votes
68% - 19974 votes