Ask an expert

14 Mar 2007

your web is truely fantastic
i am interested ib every thing .i am a male with a very oily skin .and i want to know what medications can i use
Answer 301 views
premature baby expert

01 Jan 0001

Dear Andrew
You posted your question at the wrong forum. Sorry, I cannot help.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.