Ask an expert

17 Jan 2013

Good day,

I would like to know where i can have my child tested for autism? he is 5 years old
Answer 1,236 views
Autism Spectrum Expert Forum
Autism Spectrum Expert Forum

01 Jan 0001

hello Cindy
please could you contact health 24 for my personal email address and i can help you in the area you live. in cape town contact in Gauteng try UNICA school? In Gauteng also Dr Mike Lippert. please feel free to contact me directly via health 24, they will give you my personal details.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.