Ask an expert

10 Feb 2004

48 year old slob
I am a 48 year old, grossly overweight (125kg, 6ft tall) unfit, ugly slob. Do think body building would be worth the effort for a byegone like me?
If so, could you recommend a course of exercise for me?
Answer 374 views
body building

01 Jan 0001

Phat Fred,

Please post your e-mail address and I'll send you a very good beginner's program! Of course I would advise that you consult your doctor first to get the "all-clear" to exercise. Also, consulting a fitness expert like a Biokineticist or even a Personal Trainer will also be highly beneficial.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.