Ask an expert

19 Feb 2004

Excercise tubing
could you please send me an e mail showing variations on excercises with tubing

Answer 357 views
body building

01 Jan 0001


The best advice that I have for you is to consult a Physiotherapist or Biokineticist in your local area for a more in-depth consultation and maybe even a hands on demonstration.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.