Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
27 Jul 2005
4 years of chiropractic treatment
i have been going to the chiroprctor once a month for 4 years now. At fisrt the problem was me pelvic area, then it was my lower back and now the pinch nerve keeps moving from a few month in the neck to a few months to my lower back down to my knee. My chiropractor says that once he "fixes" the one side it affects the other and will come right someday but i shoud continue with my monthly "adjustments". He say it is caused by tension and stress that is stored around the muscles of my spine. His adjustments does help alot but when it comes to a week before my next adjustment the symtoms come back again...should i go to a different chiro? Stress and Tension is something that i'll always have to deal with - should i rather just continue seeing him once a month? I did go to another chiro 1 year before this one and he used a more forceful method of adjustment that lasted longer...i only went every 3 months - what is the differnce in methods?
Techniques may vary from one doctor to the next. If you benefitted more from a previous doctor - consult him/her again.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Researchers looked at link between sunlight and Covid-19 deaths - what they found
- J&J Covid-19 vaccine: Are blood clots and the pausing of SA’s rollout a cause for major concern?
- Experts don't expect J&J vaccine rollout to be paused for long - but suspension the right move
- Physical inactivity linked to higher risk of severe Covid-19, hospitalisation and death
- Have introverts really fared better in lockdown?
- INTERVIEW | I was misunderstood about alcohol bans, says Sue Goldstein amid interview furore
- Jail me, Zuma dares ConCourt as chief justice plays politics in JSC interviews
- ANC dismissed first Gupta allegations because its 'analysis' found newspapers were racist - Mantashe
- Is Judge John Hlophe above the law? Join us at the Editors' Table to discuss his fate
- Not having access to mental health treatment a violation of human rights - expert
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9432 votes
68% - 19955 votes