Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
21 Jan 2004
My problem began two months ago with anxiety attacks, a few weeks later, I got up one morining with pins and needles at the back of my head, going down to my left arm and leg. My nose blocks which makes me panick more. An MRI was done, the neurologist advised that all was clear (sinus also clear), but on the eeg there was kind of movement which can be treated with epileptic medication. I am not happy about epileptic treatment. The pins and needles have now subsided, BUT MY JAW PULLS and anxiety still exists. I have been to many homeopaths, gp, specialist physician, what do i do now......., Drinking water from a glass is also causing panick attacks, am I alergic to something, how do I find out, is it some kind of nerve problem?
I can only suggest that you gain a second opinion from a neurologist and indeed, it may be worth your while to consult a chiropractor doctor.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Low risk of third Covid wave in SA, but country still ‘highly vulnerable’, Wits AI model suggests
- New research shows South Africa’s levy on sugar-sweetened drinks is having an impact
- Scientists invent home Covid-19 test using coffee machine capsules
- Late-night snacks may negatively impact your work performance
- 10 ways to make yourself poop first thing in the morning
- OPINION | How one tiny country streaked ahead of SA in its digital transformation
- Days of reckoning for Zuma and Hlophe: Will ConCourt and JSC imprison and push to impeach?
- With Edgars now in its stable, how does Legit-owner Retailability compare to its rivals?
- Eskom official went out of her way to help Econ Oil, and linked them up with Gigaba - probe report
- Adriaan Basson | The end of John Mandlakayise Hlophe, a judicial scoundrel and delinquent
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9425 votes
68% - 19885 votes