Ask an expert

18 Jul 2008

Organ failure
Good day,
My Father is overweight and has organ failure ( haert, kidney, liver ex ). Age 50th. He does not have a medical aid and he' s on pension now. Hospitals and doctors/specialist can' t do anything for him anymore. Is there another way to drain the excess water from his body, cause hopitals are full. Is there any exercise that will help him? At times he does not have a appitite.
I' ve seen various reports from various medical profesionals before it is shocking, it' s a miracle he is still alive.
Is there any help for him?
Answer 369 views

01 Jan 0001

Only specialist advice from one who knows his case history is advisable.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9360 votes
67% - 19293 votes