Ask an expert

09 Dec 2004

pain during sex
i have scolioses and nerve damage to the nerves around my sacral and hips. i always have a dull ache in my lower back but suffer through it without painkillers iv'e learnt how to shut it out mentally. i havn't seen the chiro in 6 months and also havn't been involved in a relationship for a while. well now i am and im experiencing an uncomfortable pain during intercourse and wondered if maybe my back is not used to the exercise or potentially that my condition has gotten worse. i'm in my mid twenties and i'm scared of permanant damage! should i seek the aid of a chiro or wait and see if this pain is maybe just creeky bones- for lack of a better phrase
Answer 352 views

01 Jan 0001

Your Chiropractor should be able to advise you. Unusual or less tried movements can often influence low back pain etc.. Visit your chiro soon.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.