Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
09 Dec 2004
pain during sex
i have scolioses and nerve damage to the nerves around my sacral and hips. i always have a dull ache in my lower back but suffer through it without painkillers iv'e learnt how to shut it out mentally. i havn't seen the chiro in 6 months and also havn't been involved in a relationship for a while. well now i am and im experiencing an uncomfortable pain during intercourse and wondered if maybe my back is not used to the exercise or potentially that my condition has gotten worse. i'm in my mid twenties and i'm scared of permanant damage! should i seek the aid of a chiro or wait and see if this pain is maybe just creeky bones- for lack of a better phrase
Your Chiropractor should be able to advise you. Unusual or less tried movements can often influence low back pain etc.. Visit your chiro soon.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Type 2 diabetes: Sitting can cause problems with blood sugar levels, so get up and move
- How quickly do we become unfit?
- Struggling to convince someone who's vaccine-hesitant to get Covid-19 jab? Try this approach
- Mixing Pfizer and AstraZeneca Covid vaccines increases mild side effects, early results show
- Finding an HIV vaccine: Five lessons from the search for a Covid-19 jab
- Phase 2 of SA's ambitious Covid-19 vaccination drive gets under way countrywide
- If Zuma is ready to go on trial, why is he bringing another doomed case against the NPA?
- State capture: Geoff Makhubo denies his influence was bought
- Ralph Mathekga | Magashule ties ANC's hands
- Soccer teams, film crews, family bubbles - a win for charter flights during pandemic
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9476 votes
68% - 20341 votes