Ask an expert

07 Aug 2007

sore back
My husband being suffering with his back for a month and a half had acupuncture, chiropractic, bioacupunture needles with internal medicine, massages and it's still sore - it's affecting his arm his muscles on his shoulder is also hard and sore. what should he do .
Answer 341 views

01 Jan 0001

Consult your GP who will probably refer you for an x/ray examoination and a consultation with a neurosurgeon.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9428 votes
68% - 19904 votes