Ask an expert

31 Jul 2020

MS and no core muscles
I have MS and no core muscles. Can you tell me how I can achieve an erection, please? I am a 61-year-old male and have MS. I feel horny a lot of the te but there is nothing I can do about it. Other than watch porn online and that is no substitute.
Answer 420 views

12 Aug 2020

Hi John
There are injections that you can use prior to wanting to have an erection - are you able to inject yourself? - These injections are prescribed by a doctor, and you inject it in the base of the penis. I suggest that you discuss this option with your doctor. The other option is Viagra or one of the other medications in this class, but I am not sure if you will be able to use it, you can also discuss this option with your doctor. Good luck. 
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.