Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
30 Jul 2020
I have had a "Sand Worm" for the last three years. How can I get rid of it?
It started on my leg, and now it's situated on my head and face for the last year about. I have tried the freeze option, even bought my own bottle. deworming tablets; I have even tried the ones for dogs. Cutex, wax, doom... I have tried everything! It is now on the left side of my face, right next to my eye, and it looks like I have been in one hell of a fight! It is causing headaches and fever (I think it's the cause), and I don't believe that it's a Sand Worm anymore. Please help!
Have you had it examined by the doctor yet? I suggest that you go for a consultation, I am also worried about the headaches and fever, so it is even more important that you go to your doctor. It might be something more serious. Good luck and I hope that you feel better soon.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Covid-19: A potentially deadly ‘black fungus’ infection seen in patients in India
- Mounting evidence suggests Covid-19 vaccines do reduce transmission. How does this work?
- Covid-19: Do I still need to wear a mask when vaccinated, and other questions
- Your guide to side-effects: What you can expect after a Covid-19 jab
- Fighting the flu season: Two experts answer key questions about the flu shot
- THE ESKOM FILES | WaBenzi and a house on Jamaican Music Street: Eskom exec's charmed life
- Magashule attempt to suspend Ramaphosa: 'People from other countries were calling' - Duarte
- Atul Gupta says Home Affairs records show no legal reasons for passport denial
- Talks with investors will reduce Rebosis' debt levels significantly - Sisa Ngebulana
- Appointing a man to rule the Balobedu kingdom is 'a plot against women leadership' - historian
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9471 votes
68% - 20279 votes