Ask an expert

08 Mar 2007

A guy of 26 years and got a really woman
Since I can remember I have had a really woman like voice, and often get confused with a woman! Is there something that could help me get a more manly voice?
Answer 364 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Christo
Yes, I think you should test your blood testosterone levels, maybe taking a supplementary injection will help your voice box develop to give you a more "manly" voice. Just don't selftreat please - see your GP.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9428 votes
68% - 19907 votes