Ask an expert

29 Jul 2008

Abdominal pain
I have been experiencing severe abdominal pain for about 3 days now - more pain than cramping? No other symptoms, though. Should I rather go see a docter, or just take something for the pain and wait a few days?
Answer 356 views

01 Jan 0001

Hallo Eina
“Severe” is already an indication that you should see your doctor – you could have a peptic ulcer or a blocked bowel. Make an appointment as soon as possible, especially if you have constipation, abdominal distention or vomiting!
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9365 votes
67% - 19351 votes