Ask an expert

03 Feb 2004

about feeding my baby
my baby was born in italy and his paediatrician gave him "aptamil 1" in liquid for ,well could i change the milk or find this milk in london if yes where .i cant find it i find only pouder one is pouder milk that you mix with water as good as frech one
thanks abdelhak from tottenham london
Answer 452 views

01 Jan 0001

Hakou, I live in South Africa and have no idea what the different baby formulas are called in Europe. The best would be to take the container to your pharmacist and to ask him for a substitute. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.