Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
02 Mar 2004
aches and pains
I have been to several doctors and they cant seem to find what is wrong. I have had physio and chiropractors too. I have had cat scans and blood tests. Please can you help me I am desperate. I get dizzyspells, terrible backache,neck and shoulder ache ( very sore muscle ache), feel tired, somedays I have alot of energy, sore lower abdomen, somedays nauseas, even my bones hurt. Somedays my stomache works well other days I am constipated. This is causing me to be nervous and I generally feel sick. I have to be carefull what I eat as well. My doctor prescribed me Trepiline 10mg for 6 months. I am not on them anymore as I have finished the course. Please can you help me or give me some advice as I am feeling hopeless. Thank you.
Lisa, did the Trepiline® help? It sounds like you might suffer from fibromyalgia, but then the Trepiline® should have made a difference. Let me know and we’ll take it from there. Please post your reply as a new question to ensure that I get it. Good Luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Type 2 diabetes: Sitting can cause problems with blood sugar levels, so get up and move
- Covid-19 virus a triple threat: Study exposes how it outsmarts the immune system
- Mixing Pfizer and AstraZeneca Covid vaccines increases mild side effects, early results show
- Core strength: Why is it important and how do you maintain it?
- How quickly do we become unfit?
- Questions about stability of Covid-19 platform on Day 1 of second phase vaccinations
- EXPLAINER | 5 things you need to know about phase two vaccinations
- THE ESKOM FILES | Coming home to roost: How big business helped fund Eskom exec’s chicken farm
- Karyn Maughan | After demanding his trial start, will Zuma finally plead to the case against him?
- Wandile Sihlobo | Grain production could be better than expected this year
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9476 votes
68% - 20327 votes