Ask an expert

06 Feb 2009

Hi Doc

I' m 33 and struggling with acne on my chin only. I' ve never had a bad skin maybe a pimple here and there. But since I' ve turned 30 it has become a bit of a problem as I mentioned only on my chin and around my mouth. My GP gave my antibiotics which worked but I dont want to drink pills for my skin?
Answer 373 views

01 Jan 0001

Thank you for visiting

I recommend that you use Differen gel on the effected area. This is available at pharmacies.


Dr Anrich Burger
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.