Ask an expert

12 Feb 2004

Addison disease
Which doctors can one see when one has addison disease or has low potassium level.
Answer 407 views

01 Jan 0001

Beejay, the best would be to see an endocrinologist or a specialist physician. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.