Ask an expert

16 Jul 2008

adrenal function
I met a doctor socially who has a practice specialising in metabolic disorders. I found out that the practice charges higher than medical aid rates so I can't afford to consult them, but I wish I could. from my conversation with this doctor I am sure that I have poorly functioning adrenal glands and i would like to know what supplements I can safely use to remedy this problem.
Answer 412 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Julie-mae
I can't advise you as you do need tests to confirm this. Why don't you discuss your dilemma with the doctor and ask for a special fee or if you can pay him in installments?
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.