Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
11 Jul 2005
Have had acne for 20 year, only started when I was 18. My mother of 64 also still prone to acne. I have had full spectrum of treatment all the way to Ruacutan. Have had most success with Bio-sil Colloidal Silver from Health shop, I take 30ml internally and apply externally to affected areas. However, have read that some people have had side effects of a permenant blue-ish skin tone. I have noticed that all my jewellery is making black residue on my skin. Have stopped taking it, and my skin is back to its normal bad state within one week. It really did make the most remarkable difference. What info do you have on Colloidal silver, are there any long term side effects?
Dealea, I have tried to find reputable scientific studies on colloidal silver, but up to now i couldn’t find anything. Maybe the best would be to ask the natural expert as this is more his field of expertise. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Scientists invent home Covid-19 test using coffee machine capsules
- New research shows South Africa’s levy on sugar-sweetened drinks is having an impact
- Obesity, diabetes not only increases risk of severe Covid - it increases the risk of being infected
- 10 ways to make yourself poop first thing in the morning
- Low risk of third Covid wave in SA, but country still ‘highly vulnerable’, Wits AI model suggests
- Days of reckoning for Zuma and Hlophe: Will ConCourt and JSC imprison and push to impeach?
- With Edgars now in its stable, how does Legit-owner Retailability compare to its rivals?
- Eskom official went out of her way to help Econ Oil, and linked them up with Gigaba - probe report
- Adriaan Basson | The end of John Mandlakayise Hlophe, a judicial scoundrel and delinquent
- Trichomonas gallinae disease or canker killing birds in Eastern Cape?
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9425 votes
68% - 19881 votes