Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
17 Nov 2004
3 months ago I visited Cape Town for the first time but I was back home on the second day due to a terrible headache, sorethroat, high temperature, watery eyes, itchy ears with brown jam like substance oozing out every two seconds and itchy nose, I thought all this was flu but I was told its allegy, I was given antihitemines and some nasal spray which worked, I went to cape town again 3 times with no problem untill last week same problem happened over again, my left bum started to itch and when I scrathed, I developed a big bump on my bum and now I have about 3 bumps around the same area and very itchy, I have developed red small rash around my arms and thighs wich is very itchy, please help as I cannot wear a swimsuit anymore, this rash leaves terrible looking scars
Niloufar, it sounds like you’re allergic to Cape Town. LOL I’m sorry to say that I have no idea what the problem is and don’t even to risk a guess without examining you first. The best would be to see your doctor and have it sorted out. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Covid-19: A potentially deadly ‘black fungus’ infection seen in patients in India
- Your guide to side-effects: What you can expect after a Covid-19 jab
- Mounting evidence suggests Covid-19 vaccines do reduce transmission. How does this work?
- Espresso, Americano, or decaf? Desire for a particular coffee driven by genetic code
- Fighting the flu season: Two experts answer key questions about the flu shot
- There is no basis 'to ask for a postponement of the elections' - IEC chair
- 20 years later: Pick n Pay’s failed retail pharmacy strategy
- Melanie Verwoerd | Eish! What is Ace up to?
- ANC to play 'leading role' in 60th anniversary of uMkhonto we Sizwe
- Bok midfield fulcrum Lukhanyo Am 'surprised' by some Lions tour squad selections
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9472 votes
68% - 20283 votes