Ask an expert

30 Jul 2008

where can i go for allergy specialist arround cape Town, i would like to do allergy test. i have developed skin inflammation with swollen, red itchy skin, and swollen lips especially in the afternoon and in the evening and i have been to GPs in my area but this skin condition goes and comes back. i would appreciate your help
Answer 689 views

01 Jan 0001

Hi Tebu
Groote Schuur Hospital Children and Adolescent Allergy Clinic. Tel: 404-5337
Or any dermatologist in the Cape town area should be able to help?
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9476 votes
68% - 20327 votes